Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Name!

We need a new name. John made this blog when we got engaged as an attempt to have an online face for all the wedding junk. It didn't really go that far, but I took it over when we got married and ran with it as I have. However, I've never been in love with "John and Brin in Love," but I let it slide because I couldn't think of anything better.
My brother asked why wasn't I a blogger, I said you silly boy I am very much so! (and btw, you never update yours so you have no room to speak! :P) I showed him my blog and he laughed at our name. He's the nicest teaser in our family (present company excluded) so it wasn't mean, but he still had a point.
But I can't think of anything better. It can't be just anything, it needs to be witty or cute or something worthwhile, ya know? Our Anniversary is in three short months and after one year of marriage that's about how long you can get away with such a cheesy name as "John and Brin in Love" so the timer's clicking!
My friend Shilah Shepherd's family blog is "The Good Shepherds" which I love. But our name isn't that cool.
"Cool Coulters"? lame!
I need help.

2 comments:

  1. You could go with the Coulter Cows because John loves cattle, or the Coulter Corral-- I'll try and come up with a better idea :) The Last Name means "Back Country".. hmmm you could just call it "Brin likes to Grin"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like Coulter Cows. I think John would totally love it. Brin likes to grin would be more fit for just my blog not ours, and I already have one and I like my name. Thanks Shilah!

    ReplyDelete